second-time bride: little black dresses

It's definitely not a traditional choice, but why not get married in a fabulous LBD?  Aside from the fact that we're getting married at one o'clock in the afternoon, I can't think of any good reason to not go for classic Audrey Hepburn style Breakfast at Tiffany's retro glam!

Here are my top little black wedding dress contenders, nearly all of them lack designer pedigree, but does the perfect little black dress need a pedigree?

Little Black Wedding Dress
This dress screams, "Holly Golightly..."  I might even need a tiara for this one!

Little Black Wedding Dress
Another no-name dress... doesn't it just ooze 50's glamour?

Little Black Wedding Dress 
A classic, no-name LBD...

Valentino Wedding Dress 
It's a Valentino!

Little Black Wedding Dress
I saved my favorite for last...  a classic bombshell dress by Ermanno Scervino.

This is my final dress post.  We're headed to London tomorrow to visit our jeweller, to buy my wedding lingerie, and to have the dress fitted.  I won't tell you which dress I've chosen, but I will tell you it's one that I've posted, though not necessarily in this post :)

Labels: ,