adventures in denmark

My week in Denmark is almost over and although I'm excited to go home, I've enjoyed my week here.

I'm staying at a lovely hotel, newly renovated and very modern. Of course I still haven't figured out how to use the fancy shower without first spraying myself with freezing cold water, and the minibar has Pepsi instead of my beloved Coke with sugar instead of corn syrup, but somehow I'll survive :)

The girl behind the counter at the kebab place knew tonight without hesitation that I wanted "114 & pommes frites, to take." I can't decide if that's cool or pathetic. I think I've almost gotten my fill of falafel... I know, I can hardly believe it myself!

I've learned some important things this week:
I really am enjoying the slower pace, clean air, and the company of my expat and Danish collegues. I'm still waiting for Photoshop to be installed on this laptop, so I'll have to post photos after I get back.

Hope everyone is having a pleasant week :)

Labels: