denmark

I'm leaving Saturday on a business trip to Denmark. I'll be gone for a week. This isn't as exciting as it sounds. I've lost count of how many times my company has sent me over. I suppose I could count up my passport stamps, but I'm not sure I want to know.

I find these trips desolate (not to mention at odds with my personal values). The 6 hour time difference makes me feel completely disconnected, and I don't like being a scary 45 minute propeller plane ride, a 2 hour layover, a 9 hour transatlantic flight, and 3 hours in a car away from everything that matters to me in life.

Everytime I leave on one of these trips, I worry that I won't make it back. I know that's a little irrational, but I really just want to come home, pay off the mortgage, and live a long and interesting life with my husband. If you're inclined, please pray or think positive thoughts for me in my travels. Thanks :)

Labels: